How to play
- Follow the clues to create the words;
- Click on a letter and start dragging over the surrounded letters to create a path between them, which may result in a valid word;
- The display above the letters shows the words being created;
- Click in a letter outside the path if you want to create a new path or remove the old one;
- The two circles in the path can be used to adjust both the begin and the end of the current word;
- After finding a lost word, its letters are removed from the game;
- The game ends when you find all the words..
- Read carefully all the clues before starting. Finding the easier words first will make the difficult ones looking not so difficulty;
- Sometimes a word can be created using different paths but only one is accepted by the game.