- Decks: 8 (1 suit), 4 (2 suits) and 2 (4 suits);
- Redeals: None;
- Difficulty level: Easy (1 suit), Medium (2 suits) and Very Hard (4 suits);
- Game time: Quick (1 suit) and Long (2 and 4 suits);
- You must have: Skill;
To arrange all the cards in groups of 13 cards in sequence down in suit from King to Ace.
There are eight Foundations (top right), ten Tableau piles (bottom) and one Stock (top left).
You can move any card or groups of cards if they are in sequence down in suit.
- Build up in suit from Ace to King;
- Groups of cards in sequence down in suit from King to Ace are moved automatically to the Foundations.
- Build down by rank;
- Empty spaces can be filled by any card or legal group of cards.
- Click to deal one card on top of each pile;
- It can't be used if there is an empty pile;
- There are no redeals.