- Decks: 1 deck (52 cards);
- Redeals: None;
- Difficulty level: Easy;
- Game time: Short;
- You must have: Skill/Luck;
Move all the cards from the three Peaks to the Waste.
There are one Stock (bottom left, face down), one Waste (next to Stock) and the three Peaks (top).
- Click on one exposed card to move it to the Waste. This card must be one rank up or down in sequence from the Waste;
- An Ace can be moved onto a King, and a King can be moved onto an Ace;
- The suits are not important in this game.
- Click to turn one card from the Stock to the Waste;
- There are no redeals.
- The top card may be used;
- Each card can be used only one time.
- Only uncovered cards are available for play;
There are two variations: Tri Peaks with Haze and Tri Peaks Clean Sky.
Tri Peaks with Haze
- This is the most difficult one. The chances of winning are 40%;
- Only the cards from the base of the peaks are face up.
Tri Peaks Clean Sky
- The chances of winning in this variations are 70%;
- All the cards are face up.
- Only use the Stock when you don't have any more movements to do;
- It is a good strategy to uncover as many cards as you can;
- Avoid having multiple uncovered cards with the same rank. This will improve your chances of always having some movement to do;
- In the variation "Clean Sky" all the cards from the Peaks are face up, so you can plan ahead before each movement.
This is a game where is very important to have skills and luck doesn't matter.
Choose between playing with 1, 2 or 4 suits and have fun.
An online version of one of the most famous solitaire games.