- Decks: 1 deck (52 cards);
- Redeals: None;
- Difficulty level: Easy;
- Game time: Short;
- You must have: Skill/Luck;
Move all the cards from the three Peaks to the Waste.
There are one Stock (bottom left, face down), one Waste (next to Stock) and the three Peaks (top).
- Click on one exposed card to move it to the Waste. This card must be one rank up or down in sequence from the Waste;
- An Ace can be moved onto a King, and a King can be moved onto an Ace;
- The suits are not important in this game.
- Click to turn one card from the Stock to the Waste;
- There are no redeals.
- The top card may be used;
- Each card can be used only one time.
- Only uncovered cards are available for play;
There are two variations: Tri Peaks with Haze and Tri Peaks Clean Sky.
Tri Peaks with Haze
- This is the most difficult one. The chances of winning are 40%;
- Only the cards from the base of the peaks are face up.
Tri Peaks Clean Sky
- The chances of winning in this variations are 70%;
- All the cards are face up.
- Only use the Stock when you don't have any more movements to do;
- It is a good strategy to uncover as many cards as you can;
- Avoid having multiple uncovered cards with the same rank. This will improve your chances of always having some movement to do;
- In the variation "Clean Sky" all the cards from the Peaks are face up, so you can plan ahead before each movement.
An online version of one of the most famous solitaire games.
Choose between playing with 1, 2 or 4 suits and have fun.
This is a game where is very important to have skills and luck doesn't matter.
A traditional word search game updated four times per day.
A chinese puzzle where you need to use pieces to form a specific shape.
Relax playing daily updated jigsaw puzzles
Einstein said that only 2% of the world could solve this problem. Can you do it?