- Decks: 1 deck (52 cards);
- Difficulty level: Easy;
- Game time: Medium;
- You must have: Skill;
Move all the cards, from Ace to King, to the Foundations.
There are four Foundation piles (top right), four cells (top left) and eight Tableau piles (middle).
- You can move a single card or a group of cards if they are in sequence down by alternate color;
- Free cells (and free piles) are used to move a group of cards. So you must have enough free cells to move a group of cards.
- Build up in suit from Ace to King;
- The top card may be moved.
- Cells can only contain one card;
- It is to be used as a temporary storage.
- Build down in alternating colors;
- The top card may be moved;
- Empty spaces in the tableau may be filled with any card or card sequence.